If you would like to see an event listed here please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Customer Experience Excellence Course
August 28, 2021 - September 11, 2021
Increase your CX capability & prepare for the CCXP (Certified Customer Experience Professional) accreditation with CXPA Recognised Training Provider Lynn Hunsaker
The Customer Experience Excellence Course has been designed by Lynn Hunsaker, CCXP, CXPA Recognised Training Provider, CXPA Board Member, Adjunct professor at the University of California, Santa Cruz, Silicon Valley Univeristy Extension.
Most people have certain customer experience specialties in their career background. What you need to succeed is a solid understanding of the full spectrum of customer experience competencies. This course focuses on CXPA’s (Customer Experience Professionals Association) body of knowledge (six competencies), best practices, supporting tools, methodologies and frameworks.
This course is designed to fit into your busy schedule through its weekly sessions giving you the opportunity to reflect and apply learnings in the workplace as you progress though the course.
We utilise a blended learning* methodology. Lynn will deliver the course via live webinar with Anita Siassios facilitating onsite. Course materials will then be available online for 12 months (refer to course Inclusions below).
You will extend your professional network with other CX leaders across industries locally and internationally.
Subscribers to CXFocus receive a 10%($139.50) discount on enrolment for this course. When registering please use the discount code “CXFocus” to claim your discount
Gain a thorough understanding of CXPA’s (Customer Experience Professionals Association) body of knowledge, supporting tools, methodologies and frameworks to effectively embed the six competencies:
- Customer Centric Culture
- Organisational Adaption and Accountability
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Metrics, Measurement, and ROI
- Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation
- Voice of Customer, Customer Insight and Understanding
Equip you as a CX leader with the fundamental capabilities and expectations required to succeed in your role.
Uplift your CX capabilities to apply holistic customer experience management in your company, minimise inefficiencies, and maximize superior management techniques for customer experience excellence and business growth.
- A competency topic mastery certificate is issued after you have completed the Topic Mastery scenario questions satisfactorily in each of the 6 modules, verbally or in writing.
- The practical workshops are spread over 3 weeks giving you the opportunity to reflect, apply, and discuss learnings in the workplace as you progress through the course.
- To learn more about the Key Outcomes and Course Details visit our website at ManagingCX.com