CXFocus is a regional partner for the CXPA. Working with the CXPA, CXFocus aims to promote professionalism, career development and world ‘best practice’ within the Customer Experience discipline in Australia and New Zealand.
To learn more about the CXPA please visit https://www.cxpa.org/home
About CXPA (Customer Experience Professional Association)
CXPA has evolved from a small, start-up association of 60 members in Boston, Massachusetts in 2011 to a global organisation with more than 4,000 members in 70 countries. This pace and level of growth, as one might imagine, requires continuous adjusting to our organizational and service delivery structure to ensure what we do provides members with the experience and value they expect.
In 2017, more than 100 CXPA members collaborated with the Board of Directors to explicitly examine, test, and codify the CXPA community core values. These core values were unveiled and shared with the membership in 2018. We will ground our work in our core values to help CXPA stay true to our shared beliefs as our work, organisation and profession continues to develop. We will continue to raise the bar, build awareness of the value of CX, and create new and better ways to help one another succeed.
CXPA Core Values
The core values are designed to give our member-to-member association a context for how we will approach our growth and work in the future. Here are the three core values and what those values will mean to how we make decisions.
1. Connected: Strength in Diversity
- We have a culture of inclusivity and belonging, where everyone is welcomed.
- We encourage, seek out and embrace diverse perspectives and approaches.
- We have an unquenchable thirst to learn, paired with a passion to share our expertise to help one another grow professionally and personally.
2. Authentic: Excellence from Inside
- Authenticity matters. Be who you are and contribute what you can.
- We act with integrity and hold one another accountable.
- We build trust by being trustworthy, genuine, respectful, and kind.
3. Be a Champion: Passion Fuels Growth
- We are member-led and member-focused.
- We prioritize work and relationships that positively advance the mission.
- We strive to inspire others by sharing and learning together.
- We actively contribute to the thought leadership and innovation of the CX profession.
- We are tireless advocates for customer experiences that improve people’s lives.