If you would like to see an event listed here please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Chief Customer Officer New Zealand
July 31, 2019 - August 1, 2019
Chief Customer Officer New Zealand 2019 connects customer executives like you to the people, technology and ideas that make you a leader in customer excellence. Our in-depth research and years of experience allow you to easily stay on the cutting-edge of what is happening in the industry today… as well as stay prepared for what is going to happen tomorrow!
As a Media Partners, we are proud to support this event and in turn offer our members, 20% discount off the current End User price*. To claim the discount register at this link here: https://cco-nz.coriniumintelligence.com/cx-focus-magazine-au and use the discount code CXFM20.
- Nikki Goodman, General Manager Customer Experience, Air New Zealand
- Katherine Hayward, General Manager Customer Experience, BNZ
- Sharron Botica, Chief Customer Officer, AIA
- Michelle Norman, Director Customer Experience, Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment
- Amanda Singleton, Chief Customer Officer, Watercare
- Emma Powell, Chief Customer Officer, Accident Compensation Corporation
- And Many More
2019 Key Themes
Linking CX design teams, front office, and operations to seamlessly execute your transformation
Data and Insights:
See how to leverage your data to uncover real customer pain points, drive product innovation and harness the power of digital to drive a higher level of engagement.
Designing CX for Maximum ROI:
How to successfully justify/structure a business case for investment in technology, what metrics are critical in proving ROI and how to design a value proposition that will ensure senior-level buy in.
AI and Emerging Tech:
Digital transformation, personalisation and omni-channel strategies are some of the key tools we will explore for creating truly connected experiences